Home Law Options When Getting UK Work Visas – How a Lawyer can Help

Options When Getting UK Work Visas – How a Lawyer can Help

Options When Getting UK Work Visas – How a Lawyer can Help

Even with the reported recession in the UK, it is obvious to see that more and more people are still interested in working in this country. The reasons are due to the fact that there are still a number of positions that are not empty and thus, employers are still on the seeking for workers from other countries.

So if you are one of these aspirants, you should start working on your UK work visa. There are some agencies that can be of help and it is just a good thing that there are different routes you can take when it comes to this.

  1. Highly Skilled Visa
  • This is also called the entrepreneur visa. Here you are expected to have the funds to start your own business in the UK. You must at least have £200,000 as your starting investment.
  1. Sponsored Visa
  • Just as the term suggests, only those who are sponsored can apply for this type of visa. This is for those skilled workers who already have employers waiting for them in the UK. Their employers must be registered in UKBA. You should be issued a certificate given by your employer before you can be considered under this category.
  1. Ancestry Visa
  • This type of visa is for those who have ancestors born in the UK such as a grandparent for example. They will be permitted to stay and work in the UK just because of those ties. You just have to make sure that you have a proof that you are indeed a grandchild thus you need to come up with marriage and birth certificates.
  1. Working and Government Exchange Visa
  • This is just a temporary type of visa that can be used for one to two years. For more information about this, you should check out online.

There are indeed so many reasons to stay and work in this country aside from the lucrative pay. Besides, some of the aspirants simply want to live here because their families are already here. So, if that is your case, you should look for an agency that can pave your way to the UK.

Another option is to hire an immigration lawyer. By checking the Monavocat droit de l’immigration, you should end up with a reliable one. They have the best in the field and you need not spend a lot for them.